- Portfolio View the various projects
we have completed
- Content Management Custom built
web based Content Management systems (CMS) to W3C Standards
and Accessibility guidelines.
- Domain Names.UK Domain Name registrations.
- Affordable Web Hosting Web Hosting
packages to suit all businesses including eCommerce solutions
COREZE is a web based Content Management System (CMS)
based on Open Source technologies (PHP and mySQL). COREZE
can be used as the basis for practically any design of
web site. The emphasis for the CMS is on marketability.
Our Content Management System - COREZE - allows you to:
- Edit Section and Page content via our WYSIWYG editor
- Create as many sections for your web site as you
- Create as many pages within each section as you wish
- Publish or un-publish pages
- Upload images
- Change Page Titles and Meta Data that are important
for Search Engine rankings
- Decide whether menus or page listings should be used
for navigating the site
- Configure web site variables such as the default email
address and thumbnail sizes
- Control how many articles are listed on each page
- Toggle the display of creation and updated dates
- Order the menus and pages as you wish
- It also uses search engine friendly URLs to increase
your chances of gaining higher search engine rankings.
COREZE has been used by many companies allowing them
to have complete control over the marketing message displayed
on their web site. Some of these sites can be found in
The system can be integrated with many other bespoke
applications allowing you to drive your business from
If you are from a Graphic Design or Marketing Agency,
COREZE can help you to help your clients. You produce
the site design and we build the site using COREZE. You
have no need to retain in house internet development skills
and you are assured of a quality product that adheres
to W3C Standards for HTML and CSS and can also be built
to comply with the Web Accessibility Guidelines.
If you wish to speak to us about COREZE or to arrange
a demo please contact us on 01204 557 577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.